Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (SDG Virtual Platform Development) at UNDP for the year 2021. The last date of application is 21 June 2021.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in third or fourth year of engineering graduate/undergraduate programme;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Candidates having advanced knowledge of programming languages/ software’s and data algorithms and analysis, are preferred.
- Understanding about Sustainable Development Goals in the context of the country.
- Should possess excellent qualitative and quantitative skills. A strong academic background in numerical simulation and computing is preferred.
- Should be familiar with statistical tools used for data analysis.
- Knowledge of computing platforms/software’s such as R, MATLAB, OpenFOAM, SPSS, etc is desirable.
- Knowledge of Programming Language C/C++
- Understanding of animation works
- Knowledge of Macroeconomics and Microeconomics
- Ability to produce quality documents with quick turnaround time.
- Good team player and ability to adapt to change in work environment.
Under the guidance of the Policy Specialist, UNDP India the intern will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Coordination with the software designer on the design and development of a dynamic and interactive platform on SDGs, including data analysis and visualisation
- Assess existing dashboards on knowledge sharing for reference regarding data structure and visualisations, UI/UX design and flow of user interaction
- Provide support in the development and implementation of training manuals and e-learning tools on SDGs for various stakeholders
- Provide inputs for the development of concept notes, technical reports and any other type of publications
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations, visual representations, and infographics as required
- Any other task as advised by the team.
|Duration of Initial Contract :||Minimum 6 weeks and Maximum 6 months|
|Expected Duration of Assignment :||1st July – 31st December 2021|
Submit you online application via this page.
Click here to view the official notification for Internship Opportunity (SDG Virtual Platform Development) at UNDP.
You may also be interested in: