Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (SDG Localization) at UNDP, Panchkula for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 October.
UNDP is looking for an intern to support the work of the SDGCC located at Panchkula, Haryana. The intern will work closely under the overall guidance of the Regional Head (North region) and under direct supervision of SDG Decentralization Lead, SDGCC Haryana.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher) in Rural Development, Agriculture, Social Science, Management or related fields
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Rural Development, Agriculture, Social Science, Management or related fields.
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Data collection and analysis in the field of social or economic development fields;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as handling web-based applications. [Intern is expected to have own laptop for work.]
- Should possess excellent qualitative and quantitative skills.
Interested candidates can apply via this page. The application should contain:
- The completed “Internship Intern Form” available on the UNDP India website at Internship Intern Form should be completed.
- CV in English
The intern will work closely under the direct supervision of SDG Decentralization Lead and under overall guidance of Regional Head (North Region) and will be engaged in carrying out the following tasks.
- Facilitate data collection, meetings and follow-up with departments, rural and urban local bodies for preparation of the SDG aligned Integrated District Plan.
- Facilitate in updation of SDG District Profiles
- Coordinating and facilitating relevant departments in digitizing the progress in the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Tracker Application.
- Facilitate in data digitization and analysis regarding the Output- Outcome Framework of Urban Local Bodies.
- District-wise SWOT analysis and prioritization of SDGs (based on secondary data)
- Analysis of select Gram Panchayat Development Plans and their alignment with SDGs
- Coordinate in organizing the online consultations concerning SDG localization.
- Any other related task as assigned by the SDG Decentralization Lead
The monthly internship stipend (full time) is INR 12,404/- per month.
Minimum 6 weeks and Maximum 6 months.
1 November 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (SDG Localization) at UNDP, Panchkula.
You may also be interested in: