Amazon is growing, and so is our team, looking for Software Development Engineer (SDE) who moves fast, is capable of cracking and solving complex problems, and has a strong will to get things done. SDEs at Amazon work on real-world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
As SDE you are expected to design flexible and scalable solutions and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong in data structures and problem-solving
- Good experience in Java, C++, or C# (expert in at least one)
- UNIX or Linux experience
- Great understanding of database theory and experience in at least one relational of non-relational DBMS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with the ability to think abstractly
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Working with service-oriented architecture and web-based solutions.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
To know more about this internship, click the link below.