Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Risk Advisory) at Deloitte, Delhi.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
Work you’ll do
As a part of our Operational Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Ability to effectively perform the technical components of risk assessments to provide an accurate view of the client’s current risk state
- Ability to perform end-to-end business process analyses and design
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze data using appropriate tools and technologies
- Ability to assess and design internal controls by applying an understanding of internal control design frameworks and regulatory requirements
- Ability to understand the client’s business, interpret sector trends, and learn leading practices
- Ability to effectively interact with colleagues and clients of varying backgrounds to effectively serve clients
- Ability to enhance quality and efficiency of recommended conduct risk solutions by applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to conduct internal audits by leveraging approved processes and methodologies
- Ability to set the stage for a successful assessment of client’s internal audit processes and controls by collecting and organizing data
- Ability to enhance quality of assurance engagements by identifying risks, performing testing, researching governing regulations, and developing reports
- Ability to form a core Extended Enterprise Risk Management (EERM) skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating in internal and external initiatives
- Ability to enhance quality of EERM solutions by effectively applying relevant frameworks, conducting research, and performing analyses
- Ability to enhance effectiveness of the client’s ORM system analysis
- Ability to leverage industry leading tools and frameworks to increase effectiveness of ORM solutions
- Ability to form a core technology and data risk skillset through proactively conducting research, and participating to internal and external initiatives
- Ability to leverage industry leading frameworks, methods, and tools to increase effectiveness of technology and data risk solutions
- CA / MBA Tier 2 in related fields
- BBM / BBA / B. Com
- Must have one of the certifications – CFE, CPA, CIA, CISA
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Risk Advisory) at Deloitte, Delhi.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: