Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Return to Work Program 2022) at Morgan Stanley, Bengaluru & Mumbai. The last date of application is 24 November.
About Return to Work Program 2022
Morgan Stanley’s Return to Work program is an opportunity for professionals to re-enter the workforce. Launched in India in 2015, Return to Work is a paid 12-week internship program, in which participants are placed in roles based on their skills and interests, working with colleagues and senior leaders throughout the firm. You will receive continuous training, mentorship and professional development to help you learn new skills, build relationships and gain new on-the-job experiences.
About Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 700 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
- Successful candidates are likely to have around five years or more experience in the financial services industry, or another relevant area and have been on a career break for two or more years.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communiction skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- An interest in returning to the workforce full-time
- Application Deadline ends on 24th November 2021
- Internship Program Dates – 7th March 2022 to 27th May 2022
Fields & Benefits
Upon completion of the internship, participants may receive an offer of employment. Internship opportunities exist within multiple divisions across the firm in Mumbai and Bengaluru.Placements are based on applicants’ skills, experience and interests, with internship opportunities in these business units: Technology, Finance, Human Resources, Fund Services, Legal and Compliance, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Operations, Global Markets and Investment Management.
You may also be interested in:
- Communication and Impact Analysis Internship Opportunity at Teach For India, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity at WWF-India [1-6 Months, Oct 2021]: Applications Open