Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Research Intern Software) at General Electric, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
GE rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely.
GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers. www.ge.com
Student pursuing Master’s / PhD degree in Computer Sciences, or Statistics / Mathematics with some focus in any of these areas Software and application development, User interfaces, Statistics
- Back ground in full stack development , coding background in JAVA 8 / JAVA 9+/ Angular
- Cloud / Edge development / Container technologies.
Sectors to prevent failures in these equipment, increase their life and optimize their performance. The applicant should be highly passionate and an enthusiastic player for solving applied research problems in industrial segments discussed above by building and implementing algorithms for machine learning and deep learning.
The applicant should:
- Be a great teammate and willing to get involved into interdisciplinary research.
- Learn, with guidance from senior engineering resources the technology needed to understand and produce deliverables that meet business standards and program / product requirements
- Prepare and present technical data
- Document and communicate results of technical data generated
- Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business as needed
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Research Intern Software) at General Electric, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: