Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Research & Coordination) at UNDP, Panchkula for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 October.
UNDP is looking for an intern to support the work of the SDGCC located at Panchkula, Haryana. The intern will work closely under the overall guidance and supervision of the Regional Head (North region), UNDP.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher) in Economics, Development Studies, Management degree or related fields;
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Economics, Development Studies, Management degree or related fields;
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Data collection and analysis in the field of social or economic development fields;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as handling web-based applications. [Intern is expected to have own laptop for work.]
- Should possess excellent qualitative and quantitative skills.
- An understanding of development sector and Sustainable Development Goals in the context of the country.
The intern will work closely under the overall guidance and supervision of Regional Head (North region), UNDP and will be engaged in carrying out the following tasks.
- To help work on CSR Matchmaking Platform and on SDG Infrastructure bond
- Assist in drafting of brief concept notes, presentations, minutes of meetings and related documentation
- Conduct secondary research and compile data related to various SDG projects
- Assist in organization of conferences, workshops and other events.
- Manage and update database of key contacts/stakeholders
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Head, North Region on an as -needed basis
- Any other related task as assigned by the Regional Head, North Region, UNDP
Interested candidates can apply via this page. The application should contain:
- The completed “Internship Intern Form” available on the UNDP India website at Internship Intern Form should be completed.
- CV in English
The monthly internship stipend (full time) is INR 12,404/- per month.
Minimum 6 weeks and Maximum 6 months.
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Research & Coordination) at UNDP, Panchkula.
You may also be interested in: