(Formerly Research Staff Member, IBM India Research Lab).
This is an opportunity to work under Prof. Ganesh Ramakrishnan who has undertaken following projects.
4. Lokacart Plus
- ONLY applicants who can work FULL TIME from IIT Bombay campus should apply.
- Freshers and Immediate joiners with duration 6 months and above are preferred.
- Candidates with a CGPA above 7.5 (on a scale of 10) are preferred.
- Applicants are expected to be proficient in Java, along with Android or JSP and Servlets.
- Knowledge on Spring, AngularJS, JQuery will add value to your resume.
- Good communication, analytical and presentation skills are important.
- Applicants currently pursuing or completed B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology. Those pursuing degree need an NOC from college to apply for internship before coming for the interview.
- Candidates who have experience on live development/research projects will be preferred.
- Knowledge in the field of Machine Learning and/or AI is an added advantage.
- Shortlisted candidates (only those pursuing their degrees) MUST provide a Mentor from the parent University who will be responsible for daily feedbacks on candidate’s performance.
- Apply here.
- Telephonic screening of around 15 minutes over Skype/Google Hangouts for shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates who clear the screening need to come to IIT Bombay for Face to Face interview process for a day along with NOC from College to allow them to participate in the internship if selected.
- Post interview, selected Candidates will receive offer letter which they need to confirm within 3 days keeping the college faculty representative in CC over email.
- They need to send soft copies of the necessary documents/emails as mentioned here within 7 working days. Candidates will need to present the hard copies of the documents on the day of their joining.
For more details, click here.