The Red Hat Global Learning Services (GLS) team is looking for a Remote Exam Support Intern to join our Remote Proctoring team in Bangalore, India.
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019.
In this role, you will need to know about and believe in delivering exams the Red Hat way. You’ll be responsible for maintaining the academic integrity of our performance-based exams by validating the credentials of exam participants and monitoring them remotely. As a Remote Exam Support Intern, you will coordinate with the back-end exam support team to ensure that candidates get the best possible experience.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Respond to live chats and other modes of support from remote exam candidates
- Assist examinees with questions related to setting up their hardware, internet, and space for a performance-based, remote examination
- Monitor pre-exam readiness status of upcoming exams and proactively reach out to examinees for setup assistance
- Follow up on customer queries with operations, IT, and curriculum teams and training quality managers when needed
- Manage simultaneous incoming chats, tickets, and calls effectively
- Identify and assess queries so that your response is in line with the Certification team’s guidance
- Provide accurate, valid, and appropriate solutions within a reasonable amount of time and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep accurate documentation of interactions and contribute toward building process repository
- Currently enrolled in a full-time bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer applications, or computer science
- Flexible to work outside normal business hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; knowledge of another international language is a big plus
- Fast typing skills with high accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage time effectively
- Technical knowledge of various operating systems like Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Technical knowledge of terminal commands in Linux and Mac
- Technical knowledge of and awareness of internet connection nuances, bandwidth, browsers, wired and wireless connections, and VPN
- Technical knowledge of computer hardware like ports, network adapters, displays, and webcams
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Internship Opportunity (Remote Exam Support) at Red Hat, Bangalore