Applications are invite for Internship Opportunity (Recruiter) at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- Drive special projects/recruiting initiatives to build mechanisms which can result in meeting TA strategic imperatives like offering state of art candidate experience and maintaining healthy diversity pipelines. Conduct regular follow-up meetings with concerned stakeholders within TA team to determine the effectiveness of the planning and implementation of these initiatives.
- Propose ideas/interventions that can streamline/standardize current TA processes and improve effectiveness of the TA org.
- Gather market insights and map candidates for senior/niche roles.
- Monitor the funnel conversion/ROI of various sourcing channels and devise measures to improve the efficacy of each sourcing channel.
- Liaises with Recruiters to understand the hiring requirements and talent landscape in the marketplace. Supports Recruiters in developing and executing hiring strategies; gain expertise in sourcing and generation of active/ passive talent through various social media and job sites.
- Develop a strong ability to filter candidates as per the position specifications (essential vs desirable competencies).
- Assist Recruiters in planning and coordinating hiring events across locations.
Graduation in Engineering.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Recruiter) at Amazon, Bengaluru,
You may also be interested in: