Siemens, Noida invites internship applications for PSS MVS Development post for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
- BCA/MCA or equivalent is required.
- Fresh College passed out (2020) or Work experience 0 to 1 years.
- Good understanding of Unix/Linux operating system environments required.
- Hands on experience in Perl/Python scripting/Programming / core JAVA programming, HTML, CGI-Perl.
- Knowledge of shell scripting are important skills required to be effective in this job.
- Very Strong in problem solving skills
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
- Domain knowledge: The candidate should have a good knowledge and experience with Web Server designing and layout
The individual will be responsible for the automation of Product Engineering processes and would involve:
- Perl / Python scripts to auto-generate JIRA / Confluence
- Product Engineering process flow and dashboard using JAVA and PERL / Python
- Develop Graphical analysis of dashboard
Siemens India is a leader in technology solutions for intelligent (smart), sustainable cities, smart grid, building technologies, mobility and power distribution. Siemens is involved in the Restructured Accelerated Power Development and Reforms Programme (R-APDRP) of the Government of India for installing Smart Grid solutions in many cities in India.
Siemens India has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) to be the Lead Industry Partner in a consortium for the conceptualization and development of Smart Cities in India.