Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Project Management) at Red Hat, Pune.
About Red Hat
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides open-source software products to enterprises. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with other offices worldwide. It became a subsidiary of IBM on July 9, 2019.
The Red Hat Quality Engineering (QE) team is looking for a Project Management Intern to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you should be passionate about working with diverse teams and on different assignments that may include various short and long-term projects.
You will get opportunity to learn on the job, collaborating on programs and projects across the QE team, such as branding, associate engagement, associate reward and recognition, training and onboarding, event management, as well as other QE technical projects.
As a Project Management Intern, you will promote the Red Hat values that add to our culture. You will design programs and implement them and learn project management techniques.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Effectively learn by collaborating and implementing project management best practices
- Work cross-functionally within other teams and with stakeholders; fostering a collaborative environment
- Help create documentation, including requirements and functional specifications, project schedules, communications plans, training and reference materials, etc.
- Maintain and organize content for the QE team
- Highlight priorities and challenges
- Learn to create solid, sustainable, and scalable processes and demonstrate prolific project management skills to guide implementation cross-functionally
- Operate in an inclusive meritocracy to solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Exercise good judgement in identifying issues, facilitating problem-solving, and recommending solutions
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in management or engineering
- Project management skills; detail-oriented and thorough in your approach to projects
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes quickly
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively
- Ability to work in process-driven environments as well as in contexts where consultation with colleagues, taking initiative, and making judgement calls is necessary
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and to be a change catalyst
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Red Hat’s portfolio of offerings is a plus
- Knowledge of open source software solutions and open source as a business model is a plus
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.