Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Project Management) at Philips, Pune for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. (literally Royal Philips, commonly shortened to Philips) is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven. Philips was formerly one of the largest electronics companies in the world, currently focused in the area of health technology, with other divisions being divested.
Graduate in any discipline.
Interns will work on projects assigned by PMO
- design, implement and validate manufacturing processes, tools and equipment enabling quality and efficiency
- Involves manufacturing in new product introductions
- Executes process technology development activities
- Create Quality Control Plan and Work Instructions
- Obtains & Installs equipment and supports ramp-up of the process at the site
- Gives input from factory side to the sign-off at start of the ramp up & project closure
- Applies lean manufacturing principles
- Employs equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment
- Executes the processes and standards with embedded quality into the way of working including adherence to compliance with safety.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity at Wipro, Gurgaon: Apply Now!
- Internship Opportunity (Public Information) at United Nations, New Delhi: Apply by June 15