Microsoft India invites Internship applications for Program Manager for the year Hyderabad, Noida & Bengaluru locations for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply via online mode on the official website.
- Currently pursuing an MBA (or equivalent) from a Tier-I management institute in India.
- B. Tech / M. Tech / MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field a plus.
- 2 –4 years of relevant work experience in program management in a technology/product firm is a plus. Great communication skills –both oral & written.
- Proven ability to have worked in teams.
The role entails the following three distinct aspects:
- Defining and executing product strategy and roadmap: Defining who the product is for, identifying the fundamental problem that we are solving, understanding the competition, and our core positioning w.r.t to the competition, identifying our approach to the market and partnerships.
- Building the Product: Lots of whiteboarding, storyboarding, sketching and designing, iterating with engineering on tradeoffs between priority/timelines/capabilities, partnering across teams in Microsoft to deliver the solution, performing usability studies, planning versions, legal, marketing, monetization plans etc.
- Connecting with the customer: Evangelizing the product through customer connect, being the ‘face’ of the product, experimentation, and data analysis, iterating on feedback and learnings.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.