Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Program Management) at General Electric (GE), Mumbai.
About the Company
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate incorporated in New York City and headquartered in Boston. As of 2018, the company operates through the following segments: aviation, healthcare, power, renewable energy, digital industry, additive manufacturing and venture capital and finance.
About the Internship
This profile will be responsible for the successful implementation of the development projects designed to achieve strategic business goals of the healthcare education business. The incumbent will need to work with a wide variety of cross-functional stakeholders to identify and execute on these new/existing skilling projects.
- Work with external partners and internal GE teams to execute the projects. Be the SPOC and overall owner for such projects and work with cross functional teams to deliver on project milestones.
- Create SOPs for all projects and update management of project progress on bi-weekly/monthly basis. Review the success and achievements against agreed targets, identifying strengths, weaknesses and areas for improvement.
- Daily program management throughout the program life cycle. Working on multiple project plans simultaneously.
- Defining the program governance (controls). Managing and utilizing resources across projects.
- Managing the program’s budget while coordinating the projects and their interdependencies
- Managing risks and issues and taking corrective measures.
- Managing stakeholders’ communication.
- Aligning the deliverables (outputs) to the program’s outcome”.
- Creating and Managing the required program documentations including Impact assessment reports etc.
- Manage PR and communication activities with support from extended team as and when required.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.