Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Program Data and Operations) at Teach for India, Bengaluru for the year 2022.
About Teach for India
Teach For India is on a journey to reach an India free of poverty and filled with love by ending educational inequity in our country. Twelve years into our journey we are a movement of 3800 Alumni working at all levels of the education system, who are reaching 1 in 10 children across the country.
These Alumni have graduated from our two-year Fellowship Program where they taught in under-resourced classrooms to put 32,000 low-income children on a different life path. Today, we have 970 Fellows and are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem in India.
The Intern will play a key role in supporting the implementation of Teach For India’s program, thus playing a crucial role in shaping Teach For India’s work for the next decade. Working directly with the city leadership team and the Program team, the intern will have a front-row seat to key strategic decisions and operations in the city and will support the team with data analysis and decision making.
The duration of the internship will be 6 months. You are the right fit for this internship if designing creative presentations and communicating impactfully are your strengths, and you have a deep desire to contribute to deep and impactful work in the education sector.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Proficiency in MS Powerpoint
Competencies and Abilities
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time across different projects
- Ability to work with, and invest, multiple stakeholders towards common outcomes
Preferred Qualifications, Experiences and Expectations
- Laptop required
- Time commitment: 5 days per week
- Support the Senior Program Manager and Program Managers with data analysis and presentations
- Attend Fellow Learning Circles with Program Managers and support Learning Circles with strategic decisions for classrooms based on their data
- Create reports for communicating impact and progress to the city leadership team
- Work with the city leadership team to analyze city programmatic data and support them with decision making
You may also be interested in:
- Summer Research Internship Program 2022 at IIT Gandhinagar [Monthly Stipend Upto Rs. 8k]: Apply by Mar 25