Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Product Supply) at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G’s technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G’s standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the following functions:
Production – Packing
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
Production – Making
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Create learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Investigate ” non-standard ” and establish an action plan
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Operations, Business Administration, Supply Chain or relevant majors
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
- Fluency in English
- Who are eligible to participate in the Internship Placement process at their campus.
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management …)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
This function packs our product in its final packaging, set up in palets. Three priorities for packing departments: Safety, Quality, Productivity. The heart of the engineering profession in packing is the constant improvement of the production lines in order to increase its effectiveness (reducing timing of changeover, decrease downtime etc.)
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Product Supply) at Procter & Gamble (P&G), Mumbai.
You may also be interested in: