Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Product Manager) at Salesforce.
Salesforce.com, Inc. is an American cloud-based software company headquartered in San Francisco, California. It provides customer relationship management service and also sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
As a product manager, you must be a team-player who fosters our ohana culture, a leader who leads through influence, a dreamer who pushes the limits of technology, an artist that creates beautiful products, a doer that ships three releases in a year, an astute business man that delivers successful products to market and in short, you must be a rock-star.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Be part of a high-performance product management team that helps many fortune 500 companies delight their customers with their superior customer engagement
- Work with our industry experts to define the next business problem to solve that brings multiplier effect for our team
- Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Salesforce to prioritize the right features
- Own and drive the vision/strategy/roadmap/development for industry specific solutions
- Own our cross-industry product Point of View and directional roadmap including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Work with PMs in other clouds like IoT, Einstein, etc to identify what we can leverage/extend/optimize for industries
- Work with our insanely talented engineering teams to get beautiful products developed
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure a successful launch of the product.
- Represent Salesforce as a product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media
First and foremost:
- Demonstrable experience in building enterprise SaaS products
- Passion for building products with enterprise scale
- Strong Product Management skills
- Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa. Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
Everything else that matters:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- Plus your IIM PGP
- Agile methodology, and API experience
- Great sense of humor, and grace under pressure
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.