Cisco, Bengaluru invites internship applications for Product Manager for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
- Education: engineering background with degree(s) in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field; MBA is desirable.
- Total of 2+ years of professional experience in networking industry.
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills: effective inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You’ll be responsible for delivery/operations and life cycle management of Cisco Enterprise Wireless Access Points and Wireless Controllers. Salient activities are new product introduction, forecasting, supply chain engagements, compliance/certifications and customer delivery.
- You’ll also evangelize Cisco’s Wi-Fi solution and represent the Wi-Fi Business Unit at regional events as required, both internal to Cisco and external.
- Product Manager will be the central hub within the organization for crucial decision-making about the wireless products and have key insights into market, competition, customers, prospects, and many other constituencies.
- You have a good knowledge of networking technologies and solutions, with in-depth experience of at least 2 years in wireless/Wi-Fi domain.
- You possess a good understanding of customers and the competitive landscape, and regulatory requirements.
- You possess good leadership skills and the ability to successfully operate in a cross-functional, globally distributed team driving tangible revenue growth.
- You are dedicated to customer success and have a bias for action.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.