Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Practice Area) at BCG, New Delhi for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
BCG’s Global Knowledge Services group, a growing, global team that drives knowledge management strategy, program implementation and operations for BCG.
The KS team provides overall management of major knowledge management platforms, products and programs, including efforts in areas such as machine learning/artificial intelligence, expertise/reputation management, search, content management, social collaboration/communities, taxonomy, analytics, business request management and other related topics.
As part of the PA Management Team, reporting to the Marketing Senior Coordinator, the Practice Area Admin is responsible for supporting the OPS Practice Area. This position will be lending support to the OPS PA Management team for their marketing efforts, to meet the needs of our rapidly growing and expanding business including assistance with managing logistics for events, communications, social media and database upkeep.
The Operations (OPS) practice area is one of BCG’s largest practice areas, covering topics such as Service & Support, End to end Operational Transformation & Cost, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Procurement, Program Management & Implementation, and Development/Engineering/Building.
- Bachelors degree required
- Previous experience in Marketing/or Events is considered an asset, but not a requirement
- Preferably with strong academic performance and prior work/intern experience
- Strong MS Excel skills, intermediate level in PowerPoint, proficient in other MS Office
- Organized, detail oriented and analytical, good interpersonal and communication skills. High level of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours/week) throughout the minimum duration of six months
Support the OPS Practice Area Management Team with tasks relating to marketing:
- Assist with marketing logistics for campaigns, events, social media etc.
- Compile and update data for PA marketing team
- Assist Marketing team with ad hoc requests; ie internal communications
- Support marketing team with event related logistics
- Assist with social media and BCG.com posting
- Assist with regional and global data requests
- Assist with navigation to materials and best practice dissemination within the practice
- Update tracking spreadsheets for various PA needs, including marketing, expertise etc.
- Assist with coordination of people affiliation and development activities
- Assist with coordination and logistics for events (OPS regional and global meetings)
- Prepare materials for events (marketing materials, gifts, surveys)
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity- Human Resources (Bridge Volunteer Program) at Teach for India [Multiple Locations]: Apply Now
- Internship Opportunity (MBA) at PhonePe, Indore [2 Months]: Apply Now