Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Practice Area) at BCG, New Delhi.
Boston Consulting Group is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm is the second largest consulting firm by revenue.
What you’ll do?
As part of the PA Management Team, reporting to the Marketing Senior Coordinator, the Practice Area Admin is responsible for supporting the OPS Practice Area.
This position will be lending support to the OPS PA Management team for their marketing efforts, to meet the needs of our rapidly growing and expanding business including assistance with managing logistics for events, communications, social media and database upkeep.
The Operations (OPS) practice area is one of BCG’s largest practice areas, covering topics such as Service & Support, End to end Operational Transformation & Cost, Manufacturing & Supply Chain, Procurement, Program Management & Implementation, and Development/Engineering/Building.
Support the OPS Practice Area Management Team with tasks relating to marketing:
- Assist with marketing logistics for campaigns, events, social media etc.
- Compile and update data for PA marketing team
- Assist Marketing team with ad hoc requests; ie internal communications
- Support marketing team with event related logistics
- Assist with social media and BCG.com posting
- Assist with regional and global data requests
- Assist with navigation to materials and best practice dissemination within the practice
- Update tracking spreadsheets for various PA needs, including marketing, expertise etc.
- Assist with coordination of people affiliation and development activities
- Assist with coordination and logistics for events (OPS regional and global meetings)
- Prepare materials for events (marketing materials, gifts, surveys)
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Previous experience in Marketing/or Events is considered an asset, but not a requirement
- Preferably with strong academic performance and prior work/intern experience
- Strong MS Excel skills, intermediate level in PowerPoint, proficient in other MS Office
- Organized, detail oriented and analytical, good interpersonal and communication skills. High level of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours/week) throughout the minimum duration of six months
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.