Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (PI Engineer) at Philips, Pune for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
As a intern Product Industrialization within Image Guided Therapy Systems you design, change and implement a high quality, high performing production line for Medical Devices in a low volume industry.
- design, implement and validate manufacturing processes, tools and equipment enabling quality and efficiency
- Involves manufacturing in new product introductions
- Executes process technology development activities
- Create Quality Control Plan and Work Instructions
- Obtains & Installs equipment and supports ramp-up of the process at the site
- Gives input from factory side to the sign-off at start of the ramp up & project closure
- Applies lean manufacturing principles
- Employs equipment, practices, and procedures which promote a healthy, safe, and secure work environment
- Executes the processes and standards with embedded quality into the way of working including adherence to compliance with safety.
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (PI Engineer) at Philips, Pune.
You may also be interested in: