Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity at Philips, Bangalore.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.
Philips is looking for students who are passionate about AI, advancing science, and building the next generation of intelligent systems for various health-care applications. Our ambitious AI research agenda is both broad and deep, with leading edge projects in signal & image processing, machine learning, deep learning, and NLP techniques. You will interact with multiple teams on AI and will help bring research ideas into scalable, robust systems.
- Developing AI, pre and post processing algorithms on signals, images and videos
- Develop various machine learning and deep learning techniques and algorithms for regression, classification, statistical modelling, and predictive modelling, etc., for healthcare applications
- Exploration of various Deep neural network architectures and transfer learning methods
- Bachelor/Masters holders in electronics/computer science/statistics/signal & image processing/machine learning/artificial intelligence /data science or any other related discipline
- Experience with one or more analytic software tools or languages (like R and Python)
- Experience in C/C++
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.