Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Partnerships Research) at UNDP, New Delhi for the year 2021. The last date of application is 23 August.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Knowledge of sustainable finance
- Knowledge and understanding of partnerships, CSR and the SDGs
- Strong experience in research, analytics, content creation and editing
- Extremely task/ detail oriented
- Able to communicate clear ideas across a variety of mediums (in-person, phone, email, web, etc.)
- Proven ability to work independently as well as in teams
As part of the Strategic Partnerships Unit and under the supervision of Partnerships Specialist, the Partnerships research analyst Intern – will be responsible for undertaking the following activities:
Mapping and Landscape Assessment
- Carry out mapping of private sector companies in accordance with UNDPs private sector
- engagement strategy – map Top companies in each programmatic pillars. Support with contacts and engagement plan
- Carry out mapping of Institutional, multilateral, bilateral and foundation donors in accordance with UNDPs Country office plan
- Use public information and gather market intel to map, synthesise and interpret current and future potential for private and institutional engagement
MIS and Analytics
- Work on and maintain MIS, dashboards, meeting calendars for the Strategic Partnerships Unit
- Conduct analysis for internal and external meetings
Proposals and documentation
- Support in preparing presentations, decks, pitches, toolkits and process documents
- Support in proposals and budgets
Coordination and organisation of events
- Support the team with curation and coordination of events, conferences, workshops highlighting the work of the platform and building relationships within the ecosystem
- Build communication materials for the events and help spread awareness through the relevant channels
Expected Deliverables/ Outcomes:
- Mapping list of potential and prospective private and institutional donors for UNDP
- Background research and analysis on proposals
- Maintain dashboards and MIS
- Pitches, proposals, toolkits and budgets
- Event support
Interested candidates can apply via this page.
- Last date of application is 23 August 2021.
- Starting date: 1 September 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Partnerships Research) at UNDP, New Delhi.
You may also be interested in: