Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Operations) at WeWork, Bangalore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
WeWork is a platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life’s work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
- Any Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
- Preferably freshers
- Proficient with MS Office & Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides, Data Studio)
- Good with time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive approach
- Analytical ability
- Support in organising and managing timely conclusion of landlord escalations for India.
- Follow ups with landlord teams and cross-functional coordination
- Organising periodic landlord catch-ups and tracking statuses and closures of pending issues per building
- Governance of processes set up for functions
- Periodically updating and compiling documents and processes – Operations Manual, Lease Template, Sales Questionnaires, Audit documents etc.
- Ad-hoc support in closing Operations Sign-Offs for customizations and new properties
- Ad-hoc support in control of various process documents and databases for special projects.
You may also be interested in: