Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Operations) at UNDP, Dehradun for the year 2021. The last date of application is 15 July.
UNDP seeks to hire an intern -Operations, to work directly under the supervision of Project Associate State Office of Uttarakhand for support in the financial and administrative aspects. S/he will support in overall operations management of the State Office with a matrix reporting to Head of State Office Uttarakhand.
About UNDP Dehradun
The current GOI-UNDP Country Programme Action Plan (2018-2022) envisages UNDP support to fast track implementation of government programmes at state and local government level to support governments improve last mile service delivery.
Under this collaboration UNDP in Uttarakhand is supporting the state government in implementation of projects namely, Uttarakhand Workforce Development Project (Skill Department), Uttarakhand State Rural Livelihood Mission (Department of Rural Development), Centre for Public Policy and Good Governance (Planning Department).
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in administration and management of support services.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Strong Oral and Communication skills.
- Strong analytical, assessment and project planning skills.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments.
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow.
Roles & Responsibilities
The intern will work under the overall guidance of the Project Associate, State Office to carry out the following tasks:
- Support in coordination with the UNDP staff for operations related follow ups
- Assist in managing procurement activities and maintaining vendor relations.
- Provide support in Travel coordination for team members and external consultants.
- Assist in Coordinate with UNDP vendors of publication and printing orders.
- Assist in maintaining MS Excel based database management of Project staff under the state office
- Assist in maintenance of office equipment and office asset management.
- Provide coordination support in conducting interviews
- Provide overall coordination of all administrative/logistics support for all events & programs.
- Provide support to Operation Assistant for coordination and follow-up regarding release monthly reimbursement
- Apart from the above, the Intern will also be required to execute other duties and assignments as entrusted by the State Head.
Interested candidates can apply via this page.
- Application deadline: 11 July 2021
- Starting date: 15 July 2021
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Operations) at UNDP, Dehradun.
You may also be interested in: