Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Operations and Coordination) at UNDP, Dehradun for the year 2022. The last date of application is 27 April.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Desirable Experience –
- Administration, management, and report writing
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.). Experience in handling of web-based management systems.
- Strong oral and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, assessment and project planning skills.
- Demonstrates good knowledge of information technology and applies it in work assignments.
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow.
The intern will work under the overall guidance of the Project Associate, State Office to carry out the following tasks:
- Support in coordinating with UNDP staff for operations related follow ups
- Assist in managing procurement activities and maintaining vendor relations
- Provide support in travel coordination for team members and external consultants
- Assist in coordinating with UNDP vendors for publication and printing orders
- Assist in maintaining MS Excel based database management of project staff under the state office
- Assist in maintenance of office equipment and office asset management.
- Provide coordination support in conducting interviews
- Provide overall coordination of all administrative/logistics support for all events & programs.
- Provide support to Operations Assistant for coordination and follow-up regarding release of monthly reimbursements
- Drafting/preparing documents (articles, factsheets, reports, concept notes, presentations, proposals, social media);
- Apart from the above, the Intern will also be required to execute other duties and assignments as entrusted by the State Head.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Application Deadline: 27 April 2022 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Starting Date: 02-May-2022
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Operations and Coordination) at UNDP.
You may also be interested in: