Novozymes A/S is a global biotechnology company headquartered in Bagsværd outside of Copenhagen, Denmark. The company’s focus is the research, development and production of industrial enzymes, microorganisms, and biopharmaceutical ingredients.
About the Internship
Applications are invited for the internship opportunity in Distilling, Food & Beverages at Novozymes, Bangalore. Novozymes Intern position offer a foot in the door for science graduates, who are looking to work hard and get ahead in their careers.
When you join Novozymes as a summer intern, you will work on projects that give you first-hand experience of what it’s like to work in the biotechnology industry. To realize your full potential, you’ll be supported by both a mentor and colleagues who share the same goals and ambitions as you. This is your chance to participate in projects that will help you stand out from your peers.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Wine & Brewing Technology OR Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post Graduate Diploma In Industrial Fermentation & Alcohol Technology OR Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering from a reputed university
- Basic understanding of distillery process
- Can perform routine distillery laboratory analysis
- Aptitude and eagerness to learn
- Scientific bent of mind and rigor
- Can adapt well to new places and new people, and is ready for a change
- Insightful, curious and innovative
- Willingness to travel across the country spending roughly up to 75% time.
What you will learn?
- Knowledge of enzymes and its Industrial applications.
- Various techniques to demonstrate the benefits of enzymes in various distilling application
- Techno commercial acumen
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
April 23, 2020
For further details, click here.