Noticebard.com (the website you are at right now) is an online media platform which publishes useful educational opportunities enabling young people to have informed and inspired careers.
We publish educational opportunities of various streams: Engineering, Science, Medicine, Arts, Business, Commerce, Other Streams, and even contests and competitions for School Children.
After posting numerous internship opportunities since the last 2 years, and we thought it’s time to recruit some interns of our own!
To further Noticebard’s mission and facilitate its growth, Noticebard is recruiting interns for the duration between July 15-September 15. The internship will be for a minimum period of 8 weeks.
If you are always on the hunt for exciting educational opportunities, and if you like formatting and proof-reading content so that it looks nice and readable, this could be for you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
1. Earn a healthy performance-based stipend (Rs. 4000-12,000/month).
2. Learn the ins and outs of online content management and online media business. This is great for your future as there are tons of jobs in the field of content management (currently 7529 ‘open’ content management job positions are there on Naukri.com).
Improve your writing, research, formatting, and editing skills.
You also get access to and complete our blogging course worth Rs. 3000! If you are a writer at heart, this internship coupled with the blogging course can kick-start your writing career (though you will NOT be doing much creative writing during this internship).
3. Our work-culture is sincere and chill. Timings are Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 7.30 pm. Work from home on Saturdays and Sundays for a combined total of 4 hours. Dress code is smart casuals. Tea, coffee, and smoothies are freely on offer.
Make friends (for we are young!).
Learn something new every week (via our not-patented un-conferences).
4. Help 1000s of your peers make informed and inspired choices about their careers.
5. Get clarity about your own careers and be better informed about your internships, and jobs. ‘Careers and jobs’ is our pet-project.
6. Work on entrepreneurial and creative projects of your own choice if you are interested (till your projects are around the themes of education-careers and involve content we are up for it).
7. A chance to conduct and publish interviews of great faculty members and star students, of your own (and other colleges) and of industry professionals whose career journeys inspire you.
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Finding and researching events and opportunities for Noticebard.com.
2. Curating and formatting content as per our internal formatting guidelines. This will form a large chunk of your work.
3. Tagging and proof-reading content.
4. Marketing posts: sharing posts on social media, emailing colleges and organizers, search engine optimization (SEO).
NOTE: The tasks you’ll perform during your internship CAN be boring and repetitive.
Location: Sector 38B, Chandigarh.
Total number of positions: 4-8
Duration: A minimum of 8 weeks (students opting for a longer duration will be preferred).
Stipend: Rs. 4000-12,000/month (performance-based).
Timings: Monday to Friday, 10.30 am to 7.30 pm. Saturdays Sundays (for a combined total of 4 hours) are work-from-home.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please fill the form here.
The last date to apply is June 7.
However, we encourage you to apply asap as that increases your chances of getting selected. Also, we’ll close the application form as soon as we get enough number of good applications.
We’ll further have paid test tasks and an interview as a part of our selection methodology.
Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Content Management Internship Question’.
We are looking for students from various streams (engineering, sciences, arts, commerce, business, journalism, hotel management, etc.) for this internship. Refer this internship to someone who can gain from a content management internship, and get Rs. 1000 if your referral joins us!