Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (MTech) at Philips, Bengaluru for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Over 125 years ago, Frederik and Gerard Philips started a small light bulb company in Eindhoven. Little did they realize that it would become a global force of innovation, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide. But it did.
Today, Philips is a world leading health technology company with a vision to make life better for people worldwide through meaningful innovation. Making good on this promise depends on our passionate, inspirational, collaborative and diverse team.
Role Competency & requirement:
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (MTech) at Philips, Bangalore.
You may also be interested in: