Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management) at UNDP, New Delhi.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
- ·Review the existing knowledge management portal and its content to identify the existing gaps, and update accordingly
- ·Maintain the existing document repository and ensure all documentation is up to date
- ·Optimize and update the knowledge management tools and facilitate knowledge sharing among team members. With this responsibility, the intern should focus on facilitating the ease of use of the Knowledge Management Platform.
- ·Support and contribute to the creation of new M&E tracking tools
- ·Support Monitoring and Evaluation Associate in CPD formulation, Independent Country Programme Evaluation, annual reporting and Quality Assurance Mission processes
- Support and contribute to content development, note-taking, preparing minutes, SOPs and concept notes
- Knowledge Management and Learning:
- Promotes knowledge sharing and learning culture in the office;
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in the area of professional discipline and job knowledge, acts on learning plan and applies newly acquired skills;
- Demonstrates competent analytical and presentation skills.
- Communication Skills
- Excellent oral and writing and communication skills;
- Sound analytical and presentation skills;
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, with an ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Generate new ideas and approaches, research best practices and propose new, more effective ways of doing things
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program. Candidates having degree in management, international development or MBA preferred.
- Has sound knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Office 365, SharePoint Online)
- Sound knowledge of one or more of the Microsoft collaboration and productivity tools: Microsoft Office 2013 and later, SharePoint 2010 and later.
Selection of Intern
Interview followed by Written test.
Fluency in English and working language of the duty station.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
June 21, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Monitoring, Evaluation and Knowledge Management) at UNDP.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Office Traineeship Program at Physical Research Laboratory (PRL), Ahmedabad [18 Vacancies; Stipend Rs. 16k/Month]: Apply by June 25
- Internship Opportunity at Vodafone, Pune: Apply Now!