Amazon Bengaluru invites applications for MBA Internship for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check out full details here. Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Roles are specific to campuses, please reach out to your placement team for eligible role that you can apply with Amazon India.
- You will have the opportunity to specify job role with your placement cell.
- You need only to submit one Amazon job application for all roles listed below (please use your campus e-mail)
- Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience and are flexible
- Make sure to list your MBA program and expected graduation date within the Education section of your online application
- A cover letter is not necessary
- Pursuing Full-Time MBA and expected to graduate by 2020
- For applicants from Invite-Only-Campuses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions
- Demonstrate organizational skills, flexibility and ability to produce results in a fast paced environment.
- Specific to each role, refer to the JD shared with your placement team.
- You possess permanent authorization to work in the country of application and DOES NOT need any visa support/sponsorship.
- Please note that Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to achieve equal employment for all persons without discrimination. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to disability, you may contact Amazon Student Programs Team or your placement team.
Interested candidates can apply via this page.