Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (MBA) at PhonePe, Indore for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
The role will entail developing in-depth understanding of Key Accounts of different industry verticals – F&B, Hospitality, FMCG, FMCD, Healthcare, Wellness, Lifestyle, etc. The incumbent will be responsible for not only adding new key accounts to our network, but also to nurture and grow them and also ensure an increase of market share of PhonePe in the offline business. In addition, the incumbent will be expected to generate revenue through multiple products launched as we move forward in our journey.
- MBA from Tier 2/3 campus with good academic record
- Graduates with good academic record can also apply
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Exposure to the start up environment is an added advantage.
- Problem solving abilities with strong bias for impact
- Strong ethics and discretion while dealing with customers
- Drive for result, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative established targets and metrics
Merchant Acquisition: Intern is expected to onboard new merchants in the geography allocated to the incumbent. Since payments are agnostic to the category of business, the spectrum of merchants that can be onboarded is vast. The Intern must use their acumen and understanding of Indian retail ecosystem to come up with holistic solutions for the key accounts.
Account Management: Onboarding merchants on the platform is the first stage of a long-term relationship between PhonePe and the account. The strength of these relationships, combined with our technology based solutions, will eventually determine the success of PhonePe in each market in terms of market share and revenue. The Intern’s task is to develop a deep understanding and relationship with each account so that any competitor finds it an uphill task to onboard the merchant account.
Map Competition: To be able to take timely action, it is imperative that we monitor the market and be informed of competition’s initiatives. This will ensure that appropriate response strategies are being formulated and implemented. The Intern must benchmark competition, share best practices internally and ensure that PhonePe always stays one step ahead in the market.
You may also be interested in:
- Internship Opportunity (Risk Advisory) at Deloitte, Delhi: Apply Now!
- Academic Associate in Finance and Accounts at IRMA Anand: Apply by August 1