About MANCH NSA
MANCH: National Speakers Assembly is the brainchild of several legal luminaries and eminent personalities across the country and the globe. “MANCH” is India’s first debating and public speaking school.
About the Internship
MANCH NSA has launched the ambitious Internship Program. As an Intern you will gain practical knowledge and exposure and connect to our team and thereby learn and polish skills including sales, networking, communication, management, and leadership skills. We are accepting interns for various departments of our organisation.
You will be required to make Posters and Videos:
- Posters Related To Vacancies
- Posters Related To Events
- Posters Related to any Update
- Video Making and Editing
- Compiling Documents, sheets and other Data
- Enhance Promotions and Collaborations using Marketing Strategies.
- Contacting Colleges, Institutions and Other organizations.
- Handling Social Media Platforms.
- Promotion of Events on your Social Media platforms.
- Promotion of Events in your College Groups/ Personal Contact.
- Increase Reach and Maximize Participation.
- The students of any course and from any stream can apply as per their skills.
- The students pursuing post-graduation degree can also apply.
- The students should have good internet connectivity, to work from remote access
- Flexibility and Opportunity: We provide flexible working hours and an opportunity to work with an environment that is a majorly law-related start-up and has support and guidance of many high profile luminaries. Also free entry to some webinars and workshops assisted by various dignitaries.
- Professional Development: You will gain practical knowledge and exposure and connect to our team and, thereby learn and polish skills including sales, networking,
- Communication: management, and leadership skills.
- Career Advancement: After completing our program, you’ll be well-equipped with the skills and business knowledge needed to succeed in your future career.
- Certificate of Internship: We will provide you a Certificate of Internship
- (LOR): Letter of Recommendation (LOR) for exceptional performers.
- Certificate of Appreciation: Certificate of Appreciation on the basis of work done
How to Apply?
Send your CVs firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your name, contact number and year and course in the body of the email. The subject of the mail should be Application for an internship.
For more details, click the link below.