Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Logistics) at AWS, Telangana for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
AWS is looking for Logistic Specialist Trainees to join our Data Centers within the expanding Infrastructure Operations team.
This role is a unique opportunity to work in some of the most cutting edge data centers in the world. Amazon data centers are large-scale high-density centers where you will be working on changing the face of Cloud technology in the region.
Logistics Specialists maintain the onsite parts room in the Indian Data Centers with in Amazon Data Centre Services Private Limited (‘ADSIPL’), managing the custody of computer hardware from arrival through to departure. This involves lifecycle cycle counts, picking and delivering parts to the hardware technicians, shipping faulty hardware back to the vendor, and then receiving and logging replacement parts.
AWS is looking for candidates to commit to 6-months contract and we are committed to provide coaching and periodic assessments to help develop your skills. If successful after the 6-month period you may have an opportunity to be interviewed to join the Amazon family full time.
- Diploma/ Graduation or higher in Supply Chain or Logistics discipline
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Must be at least 18 years older
- Ability to meet the physical and environmental demands of the role
- Good communication skills
- Experience in maintaining inventory levels including receiving, storage, and auditing
- Experience in customer service
- Ability to prioritize work based on department and production objectives
- Fluent in English
- Current driver’s license.
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure that proper stock levels are maintained
- Receiving parts, maintain inventory, and check-out parts as needed
- Loading and unloading shipments and transporting parts between different locations
- Keeping precise records of all commodities going in and out
- Maintaining the cleanliness, organization, and safety of all workspaces.
- Maintaining inventory accuracy
- Creation of Delivery Challan and E-way bill
You may also be interested in: