Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Integrated Planning) at UNDP, Panchkula for the year 2021. The last date of application is 18 October.
UNDP is looking for an intern to support the work of the SDGCC located at Panchkula. The intern will work closely under the overall guidance of the Regional Head (North region) and under direct supervision of Integrated planning and implementation lead, SDGCC Haryana.
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher) in Economics, Development Studies, Management degree or related fields;
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent) Economics, Public Health, Health Informatics, Social Work, Social Science, Mathematics/Statistics or related fields.
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
- Data collection and analysis in the field of social or economic development fields;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as handling web-based applications. [Intern is expected to have own laptop for work.]
- Should possess excellent qualitative and quantitative skills.
The intern will work closely under the overall guidance of Regional Head (North region) and under direct supervision of Integrated Planning and Implementation lead, SDGCC Haryana and will be engaged in carrying out the following tasks.
- Research secondary data and contribute to formulating 3-year strategic action plan of Haryana.
- Assist in creation of department wise matrix of available (portals) information contributing to SDGs indicators.
- Update output-outcome and targets of the schemes on OBAMAS (online portal).
- Assist in developing integrated SDG budget allocation & utilisation report.
- Any other related task as assigned by the Integrated Planning and Implementation Lead.
Interested candidates can apply via this page. The application should contain:
- The completed “Internship Intern Form” available on the UNDP India website at Internship Intern Form should be completed.
- CV in English
The monthly internship stipend (full time) is INR 12,404/- per month.
Click here to view the official notification of Internship Opportunity (Integrated Planning) at UNDP, Panchkula.
You may also be interested in: