Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity in ISTF at IIT Gandhinagar for the year 2021. The last date of application is 5 December.
IIT Gandhinagar is looking for young, dynamic, tech-savvy, highly motivated and committed individuals for Internship positions in Information Systems and Technology Facility (ISTF).
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering or allied domains with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks OR
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks OR
- B.Tech in any other branches with demonstrated capabilities in computer and software systems with minimum 6.5 CPI/ 65% marks.
Nature of Internship
The interns will be trained in different facets of ISTF such as high performance computing (HPC), network and systems, software etc.
The initial duration of internship will be six months, with an option to extend it by a further six months based on performance evaluation.
Interested candidates for the above-mentioned positions may apply online by clicking here. The application form can be filled latest by 11:59 pm on December 5, 2021.
Consolidated stipend of Rs. 28,000/- per month.
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on review of applications received. This may be followed by a written test and/or personal interview. Only the shortlisted candidates shall be intimated to appear for the interview. No TA/DA would be paid for attending the interview, in case theinterviews are scheduled in person.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Institute reserves the right to waive/relax any conditions.
- The decision of the selection committee formed by IITGN is final and binding to all. No queries related to the same shall be entertained.
- Fulfilment of “Mandatory Eligibility Criteria” does not entail a call for the selection process at IITGN.
- The incumbent will not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any other further contractual engagement on termination of the agreement.
You may also be interested in: