The National Centre for Disease Informatics & Research, Bangalore, Karnataka invites applications from eligible candidates for its internship program for the year 2020.
The internship will provide a framework for postgraduate students from diverse academic backgrounds to NCDIR Research programs that can enhance their educational experience through practical assignments by involving in the work at NCDIR.
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) is a permanent institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. NCDIR has established a nationwide data-base for cancer through the National Cancer Registry Programme
- Epidemiology & Public Health System – Non-communicable diseases
- Medical Statistics
- Information science/ Data Science
Postgraduate students in fields of Medicine, public health, epidemiology, statistics, demography, information science, computer or information technology, social sciences, philosophy, and ethics from a State or Central Government, MCI/AICTE/UGC – recognized University/ College/Institute. Undergraduate students may apply if it is part of the course curriculum and application will be reviewed on a case to case basis.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- The last date to apply online is April 15, 2020.
- The applications will be scrutinized by a Review Committee of NCDIR. The decision of the committee will be final and selected candidates will be intimated individually by email.
- Selected candidates will be assigned to NCDIR scientists designated by the Director, NCDIR.
- NCDIR will not provide any financial support for accommodation, travel and any other expenses related to the internship period. The candidates will have to make their own arrangements for accommodation and local travel during the internship period.
- The intern will not be treated as an employee of NCDIR and his/her service will be terminated at the conclusion of the internship. The intern will be subject to the administrative control of the Institution.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.