Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity at IBM, Bangalore.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology and consulting company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with more than 350,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.
IBM Internship program is a specialized program designed to give our entry-level hires an experience they need to become future leaders in software development. In this cross-enterprise internship program, they recruit students from chosen engineering schools, to engage with their Senior technical leaders. Their goal is to help developers stay curious, boost their learning and grow their career so they can make a difference at IBM and for the world.
The intern will work independently on problems of limited scope where analysis of situation or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Must exercise appropriate judgment within defined procedures/guidelines to determine solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven Knowledge of programming in Java, Data Structures and UNIX
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Expertise in Problem Solving/Judgment and Decision Making
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised, self-motivated, initiative driven and time optimization
- Ability to work independently on problems, analyse situation or data within defined procedures to determine solutions
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.