International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
About the Internship
Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity at IBM, Bangalore.
As a DevOps engineer in IBM Cloud organization, you will be working on development of functions and features for an award winning Cloud product as a part of a high growth software product market segment. You will participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology. You are responsible to drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Deliver design, code and automated test cases for a Cloud product.
- Apply principles of Agile and DevOps in day to day work.
- Participate in planning of Epics and help architects and managers prepare estimations.
- Handle interrupts such as customer issues.
- Participate in daily scrums and technical initiatives for the organisation.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving a high customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Sound Knowledge in majority among NodeJS, Angular JS / React JS, Java / J2EE, Cloud and UI development.
- Knowledge with Docker/Kubernetes and Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Proven interpersonal skills and attitude
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to handle complex customer issues
- Experience in improving Software product quality including creation of test cases to validate new function or minimize the risk of regressions
- Participation in planning and sizing of work as part of an Agile DevOps Squad
- Creation and improvement of software product documentation