The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is the UN’s global development network, advocating for change and connecting countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life, as envisaged by 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. We are on the ground in more than 170 countries and territories, working with governments and people on their own solutions to global and national development challenges to help empower lives and build resilient nations.
The Talent Development Unit and Global Shared Services Unit (HR)—located in Copenhagen, Denmark is seeking a general call for internships. throughout 2019-2020 to support People for 2030.
We accept applications from interested and qualified applicants, on an ongoing basis. Interested Candidates can apply at any time indicating the time frame of their availability in the internship form and their areas of interest in the cover letter.
- Currently a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD student.
- Or, alternatively, must have graduated from a bachelor’s, master’s or PhD program within the last 12 months.
- MBA students encouraged to apply
- · Experience in project and program management desired.
- Fluency in English required. Proficiency in another UN language an asset (especially French or Spanish)
Duties and Responsibilities
We are seeking interns to work in the following areas:
- Business models/ strategy
- Cultural Transformation
- Communication-web design/graphic design
- Communication- business writing
- Communication- social and digital channels
- Talent Management (onboarding, people management, capability development, career support services)
- Data Analytics
- Research and Development
- Digital Transformation
- Event Management
Interns are hired for a minimum of 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
Click here to apply.
Last Date for Applications: 31st December, 2020
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org