Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Human Resources) at Teach for India for the year 2022.
About the Internship
The Intern, Human Resources will be working directly with the National HR Team. They will support all the functions within the HR Team through varying degrees. The Intern will gain experience in every aspect of Human Resources such as end-to-end hiring processes, employee engagement, learning, and development as well as the chance to add their expertise in any on-going project at that time.
About Teach for India
Teach For India is on a journey to reach an India free of poverty and filled with love by ending educational inequity in our country. Twelve years into our journey we are a movement of 3800 Alumni working at all levels of the education system, who are reaching 1 in 10 children across the country.
These Alumni have graduated from our two-year Fellowship Program where they taught in under-resourced classrooms to put 32,000 low-income children on a different life path. Today, we have 970 Fellows and are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem in India.
- Graduate degree in any field
- People’s Person – Should be able to hold conversations with stakeholders and break the ice easily.
- Very high attention to detail and thorough in their work
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to the need of the hour
- Pro-active in tasks assigned to them, and working on tight deadlines
- Ability to think from the perspective of others
Talent Acquisition- To support the hiring process for Staff and Intern applications by
- Registering open roles on the Careers page of Teach For India and other platforms
- Reviewing resumes and profiles of candidates
- Conducting phone reviews to understand whether candidates are a culture fit at Teach For India
- Coordinating with candidates during the different steps of their applicant journey
- Apart from the hiring process, supporting the Talent Acquisition team with the Internal Career Fair
The HR Intern will be considered very much a member of the Human Resources Team and the wider HR Community at Teach For India. We’d like for our intern to immerse deeply at Teach For India by being an active participant in our HR Community and Team Calls, volunteering if that interests them as well as engaging in organization-wide initiatives.
Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Ahmedabad.
You may also be interested in: