Procter & Gamble (P&G) Mumbai invites internship applications for Human Resources for the year 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development.
- Currently studying towards Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Fluency in English.
What P&G Offers
- ResponsibilitiesasofDay1– you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuouscoaching– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandrespectfulworkenvironment– employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
Apply here for Internship Opportunity (Human Resources) at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai.