Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity (Human Resources) at ACG, Mumbai.
ACG is a pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Mumbai, India. The company has presence in over 100 countries. ACG provides empty hard pharmaceutical capsules, encapsulation machinery, tablet coating systems, tablet compression systems, fluid bed equipment, tablet tooling and performance enhancers along with online and inline analytical and inspection systems.
Key Educational Qualification and Experience
- Pursuing Master’s degree with specialization in HR. MBA is preferred.
- Final year students or freshers looking for internships for learning and practical industry experience.
- Good theoretical understanding of basic HR concepts
- Proficient in MS tools such a excel and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using online HR software’s and systems
- Excellent in business communication, interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Understand the HR policies and processed being followed in the company.
- Ensure that the policies and processes are always followed.
- Support in critical hiring needs for business and help in creating sourcing strategy.
- Target Social media hiring’s and comfortable using recruitment boards like Naukri & LinkedIn.
- Update candidate records and job postings in recruiting portals
- Coordinate with marketing team for making job advertisements and job postings for social media
- Hire interns and onboard them whenever the requirement comes up
- Schedule interviews, phone screening, conferences, presentations, and onboarding activities.
- Basic coordination and follow up with candidates and hiring managers.
- Own candidate experience, ensuring timely communication throughout the interview process.
- Track and update candidate interactions in online recruitment system and update trackers
- Create offer letters, contracts & other documentation necessary.
- Ensure Document & background verifications and pre-employment check-ups before onboarding candidates.
- Help in creating monthly dashboards and reports.
- Assist in basic documentation and record keeping of associates
- Conduct benchmark study whenever required for gathering market best practices.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Improve the overall recruitment process by suggesting improvements.
- Support in making process flow for recruitment as well as onboarding.
- Play an active role in employ engagement activities
- Assist in the coordination of other recruiting and operations related activities like trainings, sessions, compliances, etc.
- Additional Ad-hoc duties as needed by the HR team.
Benefits of Internship
- Flexibility of Working from home
- Gain knowledge of the HR best practices & practical industry experience
- Experience of working in a professional set up
- Experience of working with cross functional teams.
- Internship certification and recommendation based on performance during internship.
- Working Hours – Monday to Friday, 9 hours per day as per company policy.
- Laptop & Wi-Fi – Laptop & Wi-Fi should be available for internship period.
- Internship certificate eligibility – Intern is required to complete minimum 3 months for getting internship experience letter
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for internship through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the Internship Opportunity (Human Resources) at ACG, Mumbai.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: