About the Organisation
Teach For India builds a nationwide movement of leaders who work relentlessly to end educational inequity. Ten years into our journey we have 1200 Fellows who transform as leaders while teaching 38,000 low-income children and a growing movement of 2500 Alumni who work at all levels of the system.
We are the largest pipeline of driven, skilled talent into the educational ecosystem. In the next five years, we aim to grow our movement of leaders to impact one million children. Our work will only be done when we have built a movement of leaders large enough to ensure that every child in India attains an excellent education.
The Human Resources intern will support Human Resources initiatives and campaigns for Teach For India. You will learn about every stage of Human Resources operations, from branding and sourcing to selection and development. Some current initiatives that you will support include improving Teach For India’s employer branding presence on digital platforms, revamping the staff applicant experience, and smoothening internal communication across the hiring process.
Aside from these, you will have the opportunity to work on or even initiate any other Human Resources projects that take form over the course of the internship.
The duration of the internship would be for a period of 2-6 months.
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Google applications
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strategizing methods of improving the staff applicant experience
- Maintaining sourcing and hiring operations at full capacity
- Assisting with managing the internal Human Resources team site
- Assisting with the Professional Development initiatives
For official link and to to apply online, click here.