Applications are invited for the Internship Opportunity (Human Resource) at Sony Research India Private Limited, Mumbai.
Sony Research India Private Limited was established in July 2020 as part of Sony’s global R&D unit. Delivering Excitement, Passion, Joy, and Compassion to the World, all is possible with the diverse research opportunities they offer at Sony Research India.
They venture into entertainment, healthcare, music, and gaming. They also devise mobility solutions that help people get around securely and safely and support creators to expand their creativity with innovative AI applications. Sony Research India is a place to apply a wide range of technologies to inspire emotion in new fields.
- Market Study of HR policies and practices for the planning of compensation & benefit plan
- Help review existing policies and propose new initiatives for employees’ retention
- Assist in marketing, planning in strategy for Employer Branding, Diversity & Inclusion
- Bachelor and above of Human Resources/Marketing specialization.
- Good communication and collaboration skills for teamwork
- Proactive attitude for self-growth
- Basic Microsoft office usage
- Able to engage 9:30 – 18:00(Mon-Fri) for 6 months
- Experience of working/studying abroad
- Experience of prior internship/working as HR Planning or relevant area.
- HR Planning: HR Head
- Employer Branding: Team Lead
- Diversity & Inclusion: Team Lead
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
For more details, click the link below.