Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Human Resource Development Program) at GE Healthcare, Bengaluru for the year 2022.
About GE Healthcare
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
- Enrolled in Master’s or Bachelor Degree program focusing on business, liberal arts, human resources disciplines (e.g., industrial & labor relations, industrial & organizational psychology, organizational behavior, finance, accounting, law)
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0
- Demonstrated leadership skills, project management skills, and organization skills
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex data
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills, research skills, and business acumen
- Unyielding integrity
- HR or other internship aligned with degree program discipline.
- You will collaborate on exciting projects, not only with talented peers, but with top leaders in your field—most of whom began as interns and co-ops themselves.
- Your intern assignment, generally 10-12 weeks, will be focused on specific HR areas such as: HR generalist, employee relations, organization and staffing, learning and development, compensation and benefits, or acquisition integration.
- You will have the opportunity to impact the future of the HR organization, all while being exposed to a world-class program community and endless developmental opportunities.
- We are never satisfied with being satisfied and we constantly insist on being more tomorrow than we are today.
- You will be a vital part of making us better. Finally, our interns are our primary pipeline for our Human Resources Leadership Program.
Click here to apply for Internship Opportunity (Human Resource Development Program) at GE Healthcare.
You may also be interested in: