General Electric invites applications for the Internship position (Human Resource) for the year 2020. Interested candidates can check full details below.
As an HR-Intern you’ll get an opportunity to work closely with the HR team of Steam Power business and partner in solving some of the complex problems related to employee engagement, culture or talent management etc. You’ll also collaborate with people leaders and employees and cross functional teams. You’ll gain experience of working in a matrix organization and improve your leadership skills.
MBA or equivalent (Full time)
- Work on innovative solutions to key HR challenges
- Bring fresh perspective and introduce contemporary ideas
- Analyse latest industry trends to develop solutions, programs or policies
- Work with multiple stakeholders and conduct employee round table discussions
- Excellent verbal and written command on English Language.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers