Cisco invites Hardware Engineer Intern for Banglaore location. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website.
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Science, Material Engineering, Applied Physics, Math or Physics
- Minimum of an 8.0 GPA or higher
- The requirement is for 2021/22 passout only
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals and technical problem-solving skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining strong relationships with the extended team
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Roles & Responsibilities
Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Innovative Hardware Engineering positions available in:
- ASIC Design and Verification
- System/Board Design
- Circuit Board Layout
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
- Signal Integrity
- Power Design
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.