Intel Bangalore invites applications for Internship (Graphics Software) for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
In this position, the candidate will be joining the Client Customer Engineering Team within Client Computing Group as a Software Development Intern working under the supervision of a senior engineer. This candidate will be responsible for reproduction and 1st level debug of graphics driver related issues along with developing tools to support the team’s infrastructure needs.
- Candidate must be under M.Tech program in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent and must be ready for 11-12 months of internship.
- Familiarity C/C++ languages and Experience in software development using any of the these languages Familiarity with Intel’s client platforms and related architecture.
- Familiarity with Windows device driver development and architecture is nice to have.
- Ability to read and understand existing C/C++/C sharp source code and scripts.
- Knowledge of software development and test processes Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Flexible and eager to learn; great team player.
Bangalore, KA IN.